- 1. Structure
- 2. Marketing and sales
- 3. Operations
- 4. Information
- 5. Human resources
- 6. Finance
A goal describes a meaningful change in a certain context and time. Good management goals have two numbers and a date: e.g., "Increase market share in Europe from 5% to 10% by December 2021."
- Strategy or strategic imperative
- Strategic imperative
3 Good Questions
- How can we keep our goals connected and in balance?
- When is a goal really just an aspiration?
- Are our biggest goals inspiring and memorable?
- Article: How to Set Business Goals
- Article: Defining Your Business Goals
- Article: 10 Most Important Business Objectives
- CMTP Best Practice Summary: Goal